November 29, 2022 - Holiday Wreath DIY Workshop
DEADLINE TO RESERVE SEAT: 11/18/22
NOTE: Ages 18 & up
Come and join us for a fun Holiday Wreath DIY Event! We are thrilled to be partnering with a Wasson’s Nursery for this event!
This DIY Workshop will be held at Pulp & Pine’s studio in Anderson!
Location: Pulp & Pine - 910 Main Street, Anderson
Cost per person - $54.99
What is included in the cost?
- 1 - 22" Evergreen Wreath (you can see pictures to the left of what we did last time we had Wasson's host with us.
- 1 - Bow (each participant will be able to pick their ribbon)
- We will provide a variety of ribbon to make the bows on site. A bow making demonstration will occur during the workshop.
- Extra evergreens to thicken up/add color to the wreath (each participant will be able to use as much as they'd like)
- We will provide multiple varieties of evergreen material such as pine, spruce, cypress, holly, fir, cedar, juniper that participants can pick and choose what they want to add as they see fit.
- Artificial material such as pine cones, ornaments, sticks, glittery accents, etc. (each participant will be able to use as much as they'd like)
- We will also provide a selection of artificial material that each participant may choose from.
We are looking forward to DIY’ing with you!!
PLEASE NOTE that once your reservation is placed, NO CHANGES can be made to your design choices. The pictures shown are just general ideas of how the project can be done, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO CUSTOMIZE your wreath any way you want.
Remember- NO SKILL IS NEEDED, we walk you through every step. It’s a fun easy night and you get to take home your completed project!
PLEASE REVIEW THE RETURN POLICY IN YOUR CART BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH PAYMENT. THERE WILL NOT BE A MAKE-UP EVENT.
PLEASE REVIEW THE RETURN POLICY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH PAYMENT.
Cancellation/Return Policy: Due to the custom nature of ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS! If unforeseen circumstances require you to cancel, we suggest that you find a friend or family member to come in your place so that you are not out the reservation fee you paid.