December 5, 2019 - Holiday Wreath DIY Workshop
DEADLINE TO RESERVE SEAT: 11/21/19
The event starts at 6:00pm
Come and join us for a fun Holiday Wreath DIY Event! We are thrilled to be partnering with a Wasson’s Nursery for this event!
This DIY Workshop will be held at Pulp & Pine’s new studio in Anderson. (303 Alexandria Pike).
Cost per person - $45
What is included in the cost?
- 1 - 22" Evergreen Wreath
- 1 - Bow (each participant will be able to pick their ribbon)
- We will provide a variety of ribbon to make the bows on site. A bow making demonstration will occur during the workshop.
- Extra evergreens to thicken up/add color to the wreath (each participant will be able to use as much as they'd like)
- We will provide multiple varieties of evergreen material such as pine, spruce, cypress, holly, fir, cedar, juniper that participants can pick and choose what they want to add as they see fit.
- Artificial material such as pine cones, ornaments, sticks, glittery accents, etc. (each participant will be able to use as much as they'd like)
- We will also provide a selection of artificial material that each participant may choose from.
We are looking forward to DIY’ing with you!!
PLEASE NOTE that once your reservation is placed, NO CHANGES can be made to your design choices. The pictures shown are just general ideas of how the project can be done, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO CUSTOMIZE the paint and stain colors anyway you like with our options at the workshop.
Remember- NO SKILL IS NEEDED, we walk you through every step. It’s a fun easy night and you get to take home your completed project!
PLEASE REVIEW THE RETURN POLICY IN YOUR CART BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH PAYMENT. THERE WILL NOT BE A MAKE-UP EVENT.